IMA focuses on analysis of related standards, collection of the test requirements, implementation of the test methodology and optimization of production and logistics processes in a high-tech and highly automated environment
IMA s.r.o. is a leading Czech manufacturer and supplier of innovative identification solutions for both public and private sector. We open tens of thousands of doors every day. We have a history of successfully taking part in a number of Czech and European projects aimed at finding new useful solutions for the future.
Over a long-term, IMA’s focus has been to become an independent center targeting the development and application of microcomputer electronics.
Since its foundation in 1992, the company located in Prague and Pardubice has served as an umbrella for a team of experts who can turn a simple HW or SW idea into reality in a short timeframe.
Our company comprises of 85 expert employees, who make us a leading supplier of identification systems for Czech commercial, public, and public administration sectors. We successfully supply products based on the latest ICT technologies – e.g., NFC, BLE, RFID and ZigBee, as well as special electronics worldwide. We offer prototyping, system integration, mobile applications as well as cloud services.
As part of our incubator, our developers have been focusing on learning the latest micro and nano technology and have been taking part in European PPP projects.
The role of IMA is to work on analysis of related standards for embedded and controlled software; collect requirements on test methodology implementation for electronic control units.
IMA will also be responsible for: elaboration of fail-operational strategies in terms of standardization; application of tool recommendation and test methodology for the test code development, the code review and test processes performance. The elaboration will be realized on a level of main components but mainly on system level of a complete automated vehicle operation.
IMA will also aim at providing test procedure design, validation and test performance and evaluate the test results.
Key project contributions of IMA s.r.o.:
- Provide a requirements analysis of the hardware components and control software for the electronic control unit
- Provide an analysis of the test code requirements and code review requirements.
- Provide methodology and set criteria for the test code development and application of code review methodology
- Provide recommendations for the test and validation tools.
- Application of the recommended test and validation tools; the test methodology for the test code development, the code review and the test processes performance.
- Validate the test performance and evaluate the test results.